Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October Already

Where this year is flying to I have no idea. I have been really busy with work, alot happening and several work trips, another couple coming up over the next two weeks.

Okay, so I know you are all wanting to hear about my hair and if I shaved it off or not, well I did.....and most people who have actually seen it in Real life like it. (Apart from my Dad - but I believe you can never truly make Dad's happy.

Anyway so here it is. I couldn't get a really good shot of it, so it is only a mediocre one. Will get some better ones soon hopefully.



It has actually had two weeks growing since then, and I already have almost more regrowth than blonde. It is really interesting to see how my hair grows and which ways it sticks up!!!!

Oh, I have had a scale victory recently as well. I am now under 110kgs, Currently sitting at 109.5kgs. I had hoped to be under 100 kgs by the time I see my surgeon on Nov 7th, but I think I will revise that and say that by Christmas/New Years I would like to be under 100kgs.

Anyway - that is it for me for the time being. Will try to update more often, just that my life is pretty boring and routine, and I am sure you don't really want to hear that I got up, went to work, made calls, came home, ate dinner, played my game, went to a meeting, etc etc etc.

4 comments:

  1. How great to get to under 110k. Good luck to moving forward and how exciting will it be to finally be under 100k !!!

    You have more courage than me to shave your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janine....when I get some time I'm going to read your blog...but to answer your question...OH is obesityhelp.com

    it's a wonderful resource you should check it out!!

    Thanks for reading!

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting under the 110 :-). Man I am getting further and further behind LOL. And thanks for finally updating the pic....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gilfriend under 110k you are doing AWESOME

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete