So this week has been a very up and down sort of week. As I mentioned I had a specialist appointment, and I have another one this Wednesday as well. Although I am not sure that this next one is going to change anything significantly.
So the long and the short of it is that it is unlikely that Si and I will be having any children. The specialists are concerned with how much stress a pregnancy will put on my body and my liver especially. Even if it is okay ( I will find out Wed) it appears I would need assistance to get pregnant, as I don't appear to be ovulating normally and we have decided that it would be unwise to add more drugs to the mix. SO, what does that mean. Well, depending on what the Dr says on Wednesday we will either A) Keep Trying without drugs or B) look into fostering and adoption.
As you can imagine this week has been pretty rough and I have done my fair share of withdrawing into my own little shell. I am slowly pulling myself out of it, but it sure has been a bit rough.