Monday, June 2, 2008

AWOL - Where have I been

Yup - I have certainly been absent without leave from my journal, but I have beenhaving a blast.

Pretty much I have been hanging out with friends in Azeroth (which is the world in my game). Here is a pic of me on my little dwarf preist hanging out with my friend Maryn overlooking the Nagrand region.



I know most of you will probably be going ....What is she on????? But this is what I do in my spare time, I hang out with Simon and a whole bunch of friends in an online world and we explore, laugh, cry and quest together.

Oh don't get me wrong it is not all I do, but this is pretty much my social and entertainment calender and with the winter months upon us, it is where you will usually find me.

2 comments:

  1. LOL nice to see you back - never played online games..... Have a good week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I one of the ones that makes you laugh, cry, or explore? :D

    ReplyDelete