Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stuff going on

Well not sure really how to write this post.....have got some family stuff happening, and I am really not sure who is reading this blog anymore, so I am really thinking about going private. Okay I haven't gone private, but I have got a private page where I have added some thoughts - If you want to read those you need to email me at janine.hallewell@gmail.com) Once you have been invited you can read them here

That is probably the biggest reason for why I have not posted in such a long time.
The exercise has been going well, and I had my gym assesment on Monday, Today I have my weights program. Took yesterday off as I was not feeling well at all. Just TOM I think and cramping. Scales for some reason have jumped right back up which gets me down a little, but I realise that I am actually working on that.

Still feeling very tender in the tum today - so will just see how it goes.

As far as the family stuff goes........I am not sure if I am making a big deal about nothing, or do I have a right to feel the way I feel. Will have to contemplate weather I actually right what I am feeling.....If I do, I might just make it a private entry of this one. So if you want to be able to read it, let me know by emailling me at janine.hallewell@gmail.com and I will add you to my readers list.

5 comments:

  1. Exactly the same reason I've gone private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do whats right for you...A lot of people are going private...I am even thinking of doing it myself, that way I don't have to worry about the few unwanted people out there that I dont want reading my blog. I feel if you go private you dont have to hold back with what you write, which I feel I am doing now.

    Keep up the great work your progress so far has been amazing :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you've got stuff going on. Our lives were pretty much like that last year and the main reason I'm glad to see the back end of it.

    Please add me. leeanneb at xtra dot co nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too please :) I will send invite for mine when I go private in a day or so. (Gotta figure out how first....ROFL
    jeans4me at xtra dot co dot nz
    Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you go private can you add me please margbart@xtra.co.nz

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete