Monday, September 24, 2012

9 kgs in 8 weeks

So keeping it real - that week was a write off. The Monday went well and the rest of the week I completely ignored what I was going to do. 

The only good thing to come of starting to get a handle on the regain is that Simon has come on board and he won't let me put really bad things in the trolley. So, that means I don't have them in the house. Now to stop buying them at work.

So this week I am taking a different approach. I am going full detox on it. Protein shakes for breakfast and meal replacement bars for lunch. Let's kickstart this weightloss.
 

Actually if you think about it, it was exactly 5 years ago that I was starting this journey. 8 weeks before my surgery I went onto a pre op diet and lost 14.5 kgs in that time. I think maybe I just need to "reset" my pouch and break the carb addiction.

Here is a reminder of where I never ever want to be again



No comments:

Post a Comment