Thursday, November 10, 2016

Day 3 & 4 of 100 day challenge

Day 3 and Day 4 of 100 Day challenge.

So I didn't post yesterday as it was such a full on day at work and then my moving body target was achieved by the extra steps doing the grocery shopping and then the weightlifting was bringing all the groceries inside and sorting them.

Si us slowly getting better, but still looks like it will be a quietish weekend. We have friends staying on Friday night and I have work at on Sat morning. Sunday afternoon I gave a WLS support meeting run by my surgeon.

Today was also super busy at work. But just before I was leaving I got a text from Jae asking me if I wanted to meet up for aqua jogging.  I didn't hesitate. Not only was it great to be doing something different but also catching up with her. She. Has even decided to do her own 100 day challenge.....

So feeling accomplished and just looking forward to the 1/2 day at work on Friday and then the weekend. Si will be still recovering with the hope he can be back at work soonish

No comments:

Post a Comment