Monday, November 7, 2016

Day 1 - Exercise!!!!


Day 1 of my 100 day challenge!!

I have done my measurements and weight and they are pretty scary!! I have included them in the measurement section but I won't dwell on it, and will measure again in a months time.  Oh, you can also check out my you tube posts...



My main two focusses today were drinking water, and moving my body.

I nailed water easily and came home after work, I jumped on the treadmill and the exercycle. So that was 20 mins done and dusted and I had much more energy afterwards.

I also decided it was time to refresh my mind as to where I know I can get to...These are pictures of when I was at 101 kgs, and not long before I was diagnosed with Auto-Immune Liver Disease.


 
Now for the scary photos....of where I am at now.
 
 



Well, I guess it is a start point again.

Okay - well to exercise the other factor. Getting enough sleep. Time for bed.



 
 
 

1 comment: