Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I told ya I was a slack tart.....& long weekend update

Well well well

I am really beginning to be slack about this journaling lark.

No excuses really just couldn't be bothered signing in and have not really got much to say.

Last week went by in a blur and I was looking forward to the long weekend.
Saturday, just did the usual stuff like shopping, housework, playing on computer etc. We also went out and bought a new set of scales so that means i can weigh in at home.

Sunday was my dad's birthday lunch at Cobb n Co in Paraparaumu, and I found out that their service sucks. All i wanted them to do was to steam my brocoli instead of having it in the cheese sauce, but do you think they would. NO!!!!

Certainly indicates that it might be harder post surgery to cope with eating out!!

On Sunday I also picked up a whole heap of clothes that my cousin has given me, so i had fun sorting them out to the fit now and fit soon categories....which was cool. There was even some that were too big....way cool.

On the exercise front, not been good at all...I was going to go to Line dancing with Annie, but I just didn't feel up to it at all. Was really tired yesterday ( maybe it had something to do with going to bed at 3am - being over tired and not falling asleep till 6am on Monday morning)

Weighed in today and I am really pleased to say that I have lost 3kgs over the last week......so that brigns me to a total of 11.3 kgs lost so far in 4 weeks. I am really really pleased.

3 comments:

  1. Ohmigod!! That is fantastic!!! 11.3kg in 4 weeks is amazing girl! You're SO gonna do this!!! CONGRATULATIONS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo girl bloody brilliant going - am so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooooohooooo well done that was a great result... :) well worth the wait to read that...

    goodness you're doing really well :)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete