Wednesday, October 31, 2007

weight is up a little

For some reason my weight has crept up again.....might have something to do with the odd carb (like rice) working it's way into my diet.

I had scrambled eggs last night for dinner as I only had one meal replacement all day, and was craving eggs....I couldn't really eat much more after having 2 of my wisdom teeth ripped out and about 6 filling's on the left side of my mouth. I hate the dentist and I am such a big sook. He was great and it didn't hurt.......untill about 30 mins after I left the surgery and I was in so much pain. I am still on nurofen today and can hardly open my mouth to talk.

Anyway, I am off work atm with because of my mouth and should be back at work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hun
    Just popped by to say "HIIIII"

    I have sent you an email.

    Forgot to tell you, I have 2 grandaughters also now, Ebony who is 2.5 years old and Ellie who is 1 in December.

    Back later
    Hugs to you hun xx

    ReplyDelete