• I need to be accountable for what food I shove into my gob.
• I need to be accountable for the rules I am meant to follow.
• I need to be accountable for the exercise I should be doing and am not.
I have struck a huge wall with my weight loss, I am stagnant and I hate it. But I really only myself to blame as I can and have eaten almost anything and everything, and I am not following the rules of the pouch and probably the most important, I am not doing any exercise at all!!!
I am finding it terrible hard going, and I really feel like I need someone to be accountable to. I think at the end of the day that has to be me, but I also think I need your support to do this. I need the comments and the suggestions and the support.
So, I am going to try and post more often and actually post about what this blog is meant to be about which is my weight loss surgery journey. I really want to be under 100kgs before I hit 18 months post op, which will be on May 19th. That gives me just under 2 months to achieve that and kick start myself on becoming fitter and healthier.
Hmm, I just reread an article from Renewed Reflections, which is a weight loss surgery support group that I joined when I first looked into having surgery. In the article it talks about attitude and altitude and how with the right system checks in place you can soar like a plane if you have your nose in the right direction. It is a very interesting read and certainly something I need to work on.
So what are some of the small changes that I am going to make to ensure I can achieve my targets.
• Start drinking water again (especially at work) and dig out the water filter for home.
• Stop drinking when I eat (rule breaker)
• Cut the snacking or at least have a snack that is going to be of some benefit to me
• Get out and move!!!!!!! Since I have cancelled my gym membership because of cost, that means actually getting out and pounding the pavement or doing an exercise video. I need to do this at least 3 times per week.
• Start using the portion controlled plates so I get a better idea of the portion sizes I should be eating.
• Blog more regularly, even if I think others will think it is boring!!!