Started my new job today......it seems kinda odd learning something new at the moment, with everything else going on, but at least it is keeping me occupied and busy. I seem to be coping okay with the health side of things at the moment, well certianly today, and I think I should be fine over the next few weeks. I am not sure the job is really me, but I will give it my all while I am there and make the best of it......and the very least it is paying some bills and filling in a gap in my CV.
We also have to make the decision about work.......do we start looking further afield than the Manawatu, I mean Si's job at the moment is only part time/casual and there is actually no guarantee that it will go fulltime or not stop alltogether, so do we safeguard ourselves and try and to look for work in other areas as well? Could we go back to Wellington - especially if it was on one income? I am not sure about so much at the moment, and I know it seems like I am putting too much focus on this right now, but the reality is that this is a fixed term contract and it will come to an end. Should we also even consider just selling everything and going overseas? Probably not while my health is up in the air for both points.......I mean I am getting such fabulous treatment with the medical team up here.
Anyway - things to ponder and things to face as they come up. So if anyone still hears of a fabulous opportunity that will start in about 3 months......or could be held for 3 months, I am all ears!!!
Weightwise - things are stable.....I am sitting at 98.2 at the moment, so a little higher than my lowest, but still nothing to worry about. Happy at least about one thing.