Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Waiting Waiting

I really hate waiting to move to a new house......I want it and I want it now. But I only have 4 1/2 weeks to go. Actually only 4 weeks till we pick up Porsche from her foster home. We are taking her to the kennels for a couple of days as the foster family is going away for the school holidays. It is the same place that Riddick is at so we will be able to pick them both up on the Saturday late afternoon. I am sure time with fly as my at home learning will be starting soon.

We went over to the house on Sunday to get some measurements etc so I could work out what would fit etc and if we needed to shuffle arrangements, and it transpires that the master bedroom will actually go to Si's Mum & Dad as they have heaps more bedroom furniture than us, and their bed is bigger as well. They are also going to put their computer in the bedroom as use it like a telly to watch dvd's etc. While we were there I put Si in charge of gettting some pics of the house, but he did a shocking job of all the inside ones that they are useless, and he completely forgot to get one of the front of the house........so, here are a couple of the outsid, the first is the front garden atea,then one of the side of the house (2 bdrms) and then
a couple of the greenhouse and the vegegardem - which I hope I will learn to have a green thumb








4 comments:

  1. Hmm, simon in trouble again - poor bugger must be getting sick of being nagged at!! Hang in their mate I am thinking about you......... Just remember they are always right (oh so they think!)

    Good to see things are going better for you Janine (well most of the time - when that damm simon will listen to what you say)

    House looks good - I can see you are looking forward to getting the muts back - yard looks nice and big.

    Have fun moving again - would have to be the worst job in the world I reckon - Smashem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy that back yard THINK of all the vegetable garden growing that could happent here BLISS and room for the dogs WHAT more could you ask for .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too long really until the move:-) Pleased you have found somewhere you like. I haven't got a green thumb but seem to be able to grow a few veges - so good luck!

    ReplyDelete