Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Plan of Action.

So here we are, getting higher and higher. I definately need a new course of action. I need to get back to around the 100kgs. I mean I had lost over 75 kgs and then I got sick with the Auto immune Liver disease and went onto steroids, but honestly, the weight gain is more to do with what I have been shoving in my GOB. So I have to get back to basics and that is what I am going to do. Two shakes a day and a regular meal in the evening. I will still have rice and potatoes but limit it to a couple of days per week, and concentrate more on protein based meals.

I will post on here and also do a you tube update at some point over the weekend. I am also working on the next Weight Loss Surgery New Zealand Conference that is going to be held in Palmerston North on Nov 18th -20th. We are hoping to have an amazing international speaker who is very special in the WLS community. I am in the process of working on the sponsorship opportunities, and there is some very exciting new products available in the US that I am hopefully that I will be able to get some samples send down. 


I will also try and post some new pics of the house at some point and also the clothes that I got from the recent Undercoverwear party that I hosted. When they arrive that is. 





1 comment: