Friday, April 22, 2011

I have been a slacker, but getting my head together

So, it has been a long time since my last post and I have not been keeping up to date with the daily bites. I have however been figuring some stuff out, and I realise that I am always looking for change, instead of actually just accepting what is...right now. 

And that is, that I am living in a comfortable, warm house with the man I love, and I have my cat and my dog as my loyal companions. I am eating what I like, which means that my scales are not always kind to me, and that I am usually always itchy, but I am learning to accept that actually I am pretty cool with where I am. 

I have up and down days, but I am learning more about myself all the time. I have been looking at various churchs, as although I beleive, I don't beleive I know God. Now, I am not sure how many of us do, but since I just "grew" up in the church and didn't actually really absorb much of it, I would like to figure it out for myself. So we are looking at churchs to go to, one that has to have good music, otherwise it will do Si's head it. 

I am going to do all of the missing daily inspirations, but I will not comment on them, for obvious reasons, there is just to many of them.  I also have some work to do for the next WLS conference and give people a last chance to comment on what they want for the next one. Then the work begins, making the next one better than the first one.....and finding a venue etc. 


Workwise, I think I have accepted that this is the plan for me right now, and the path that I am meant to be on. I have been applying and getting turned down all over the place, so for now, I just think I will be and enjoy that I have fulltime work, with some pretty cool people, instead of always looking to change. Sometimes it is just better to enjoy what is.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see back to posting Janine. It certainly has been a while.

    ReplyDelete