Sunday, February 6, 2011

Believe you can

The NAWLS Small bite for the 5th February 2011 is.

Believe you can.
Believing the improbable can happen is the the first step to making it happen. People can get mired down in believing that their current way of life never change. They imagine they will be stuck in their rut forever and they stop trying.

But, the truth is change rewards you when you work for it. You changed your health and life and your health with surgery. Now you can consider changing other parts of your life. You might want to make new friends, to stop obessing about food, or to make a career change. Visualize where you want to be, and then work toward that goal. You'll be amazed at how the world opens before you.

Action for the day:
Find a quiet, private space where you can relax and breathe for five minutes. During your quiet time, visualize your life as you want it to be. Imagine as many details as you can. What are you wearing?  Who is with you? What excites you? Allow yourself to feel pleasure of that new life. Describe it in your journal. 

© 2007, Katie Jay. All rights reserved.
So as I think I have mentioned I really have trouble visualizing so this is really hard for me. I do realise that at the end of the day I have to believe I can do this. As Cari recently said " If you think you can or think you can't, your right" - I know which one I would rather do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment