Monday, January 24, 2011

Fill your WLS toolbox

Well I have had a busy day today doing housework after meeting a fellow WLS'er and his lovely wife for breakfast this morning. It was lovely to spend some time with Julian and Mel, and we had heaps to talk about and found out that we have more in common than WLS.

I am just sitting down with a wine, but that might be on hold as I might have to head out with Simon in a tick to pick up a work car. I still also have 10 mins on the treadmill to do before sitting down to Roast Lamb and veges for dinner. 


Today's NAWLS Small Bite. 


Fill your WLS toolbox.
A carpenter uses tools to carve beautiful designeds. Likewise, you will use tools to shape your long-term WLS success. Collect them. 


Learn new skills, try new strategies, and gather information. All these things will give you tools for your toolbox. Your consistent efforts to fill your toolbox, and then to use the tools, will help you acheive your goals. 


Action for the day:
Add to your WLS toolbox by learning something new today. 



© 2007, Katie Jay. All rights reserved.

I have to say I haven't acheived this today, everything else was so busy today. I did mention to Julian and Mel about what we want to do with the organisation and Mel gave me some new ideas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment